‘B.I.K.E.R.S Training Ireland’ Terms and Conditions:
1. The total cost for the course is €80 / £80 per person including €10 / £10 for the certification
2. To secure a place on your chosen ‘First Bike on Scene’ Course, including recertification, please forward us the booking form above and a €50 / £50 non-refundable deposit.
3. The outstanding balance is payable on the day of the course.
4. Accepted means of payment are cash, cheque, postal order (Euro only), PayPal, bank transfer or card payment over the phone. We would, however advise against sending cash in the post.
5. All payments (Euro or Pound Sterling) are to be made out to ‘Bikers Training’. PayPal Payments can be made through our website;
6. Bank Details:
Bank Name: Bank of Ireland, Portlaoise Branch
Account Name: Bikers Training Ireland
IBAN Nr: IE53 BOFI 9018 8866 3941 53
BIC Number: BOFIIE2D
Please provide your name as a reference on the transaction.
7. If you are unable to attend your pre-booked course, please notify us per email, phone call or text, a minimum of 24 hours prior to the course. This allows us to offer the place to someone else interested. We will offer you a place on another upcoming course in your area, however if you cancel again you will lose your deposit.
8. Individual clubs or groups of friends are welcome to book their own course. To accommodate your course we require a minimum of 12 people booked in.
9. Group bookings of 12 or more will receive a discount. Individuals, who are members of groups, can not avail of the discount when attending another course.
10. Organisers of group bookings are asked to collate a list of names and forward them to B.I.K.E.R.S Training. All attendees must book their place individually in line with Data Protection Regulations. When booking in, each person should reference it to their group. All bookings and deposits must be received no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
11. We are grateful for suggestions regarding venues. If you can assist in organising a venue, please feel free to contact us, as we have a few specific requirements. Costing for a venue should not exceed €100 / £100. These costs will be covered by us and cannot be used as an additional discount on your booking.
12. Please note we require a minimum of 6 people to run public courses and therefore dates and venues will be subject to change or cancellation. Should this occur we will notify you at the earliest possible. However we always try our very best that courses will go ahead.
13. If you’re interested in booking us for a course in the UK, may we please advise you to contact us as early as possible in view of travel arrangements etc which will need to be considered well in advance.
In Partnership with the FBoS UK Ltd., Police Service Northern Ireland Bikesafe Team and MAG, Ireland.