B.I.K.E.R.S Training, set up only a year ago with the intention of contributing to the road safety of bikers. In a very real way we’re providing skills and training to the motorcycle community.
Nick and I are very pleased with our exponential growth and a recent head count stands at over 200 bikers and motorists trained.
This post is a way of thanks for your support during our first year and we want to assure you of our continued intent to expand our FBOS-ERS influence and impact in 2013.
Grateful Thanks to:
- North West Ambulance Services NHS UK HQ
- RSA – for providing Media and Hi Viz vests
- Carole Nash Insurers UK and ROI – for marketing material and free supplies
- PSNI Bikesafe Team – Partnership and Belfast Bike Show
- Highways Agency, England – supplying free DVD’s
- Royal British Legion, Rider Branch
- Ger McCarthy, ADI ROSPA, Kerry Biking School
- Mick Smyth, ADI, Road Craft Wexford
- and many more for their great efforts to support in this project!!
FBoS-ERS providers have made a difference three times this year already!
Rodge Byrne aka Ruairi