As we are about to wrap up a very successfull 2012, we just wanted to give you some brief stats:
- 17 courses held around the country
- 168 newly qualified FBoS Providers
We had meetings with the Police Service Northern Ireland Bikesafe Team and MAG Ireland and are delighted to have been asked to work in partnership with both organisations.
We were invited to have stands at various events incl.
- Open Days (Lee Honda, R.F. Linton’s, O’Neill’s),
- Club Events (Dirty Dozen MCC, South West MCC, Magpies MCC, CMRVC, Chopper Club, Harley NI Rally, GWOCI),
- Bike Shows (Belfast – together with PSNI Bikesafe Team, Cork, Killarney),
and provided First Aid Support to the ‘Help for Heroes’ Charity Bike Ride, finishing at Joey’s Bar, Ballymena
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for meeting and inviting us, and supporting us in spreading a very important safety message!
Wishing you all a happy and healthy New Year!